Wednesday, March 2, 2016

Brown paper packages tied up with strings...

Happiness

These guys literally sweep me off my feet. Well, okay, not literally. They would end up with a broken back if they did that. And that wouldn’t be nice because I will not get any more goodies from them. Oh. My. God. They have spoilt me and I don’t want the goodies to stop coming.

It is nothing but sheer joy when at the end of a tiring day the security guard rings your doorbell and hands you a brown paper package tied up with string. You just know that it has to be one of your favourite things inside.




And out comes a note that fills you with warmth and nostalgia along with a book. A favourite book. A book you lapped up when you were a kid and had been meaning to read again for years now.

Oh Happiness!


Thank you, Paper Boat people. Just don’t stop being awesome. Ever.

***

More about what they gave me here and here.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...